Sunday, 17 July 2011

Young Catholics Pilgrimage to Walsingham, Juventutem to attend LMS pilgrimage

The ultimate Catholic Social for any young adults has to be walking pilgrimages. Personally I have made the pilgrimage to Walsingham many, many times, I have met people there who have become life-long friends (nod to Dave and Patricia and the many others). For me it is a time of laughter, fellowship, song, deep prayer, time alone and time together. I never really judged pilgrimages, as I had no idea what one was when I first was asked if I would like to go, I simply responded "Sure, why not" and a week or so later I was on my first pilgrimage in France, Notre Dame de Paris to Notre Dame de Chartres. The experience changed my life, as I know it has done for so many people.

So on the 26th to the 28th of August the Latin Mass Society is making it's annual pilgrimage to Walsingham, and Juventutem is invited. Let's try and take that "Sure, why not" attitude and turn out in force! Of course it's open to all so if you're isolated and looking to meet up with some like-minded young Catholics (you don't have to be from Reading!), come join us for a stroll to Englands most precious shrine.

Visit the Latin Mass Society website for more details on the Catholic Pilgrimage to Walsingham

No comments:

Post a Comment