Sunday, 17 July 2011

What's my vocation in life?! Find out here.

A vocation discernment weekend is being held at St John Fisher House in Reading on 22-23-24 July for Catholic men between 18 and 35 years of age.

The reason I mention this is, that having been on it myself, and been searching around and not knowing really which way to turn, this weekend was for me a massive turning point in my life. It was a genuine relief to finally get some clear teaching and direction on the matter. It was a fantastic joy to spend time with other Catholic chaps who were serious about their faith, it was a truly great weekend. I would recommend it even to those who think the priesthood is not for them.

It starts on Friday 22nd July at 6pm and ends mid-afternoon Sunday 24th July and will be led by Fr Armand de Malleray, FSSP. Check out the Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter UK website for more details on their events and how to get in contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment